Advanced Coding Services Registration
CEO Beth Schleeper - Heartfelt Commitment to Students
From my heart to yours. I am so excited to have you here at Advanced Coding services!
Hello and welcome!!! So let me first just ask you this…are you excited? Well you should be! this is such an exciting time for you and a perfect time in healthcare to be part of the movement.
As a medical billing and coding expert, I consider it an honor to have you here at our renowned medical billing and coding school. With over 30 years in the medical and billing industry, I have to share with you, you are making such a wise decision in your education with us.
Today we get to share our excitement with students all over the world seeking the best education matched with the best instructors. I consider it to be an incredible blessing that we are known for delivering unsurpassed level of education matched with teaching skillsets. These teaching skillsets are globally known to help our students gain and retain considerable momentum in the medical billing industry.
Our passionate and joyful approach continues to position us in the forefront of medical billing and coding education. This gives our students a huge advantage in succeeding with both passing their certified exam and long term career success in retaining and accelerating in the industry.
As a student, we will know you by face and name, not just by your registration ID#. Your instructors will work closely with you to ensure you have the material knowledge and support necessary to pass with flying colors. If and when you have those moments of needing some extra help, we will be right here cheering you on and leading you to vast knowledge to support you. So you will not be alone on your journey here in growing and finding the best version of yourself.
From the depths of my heart and all of our instructors here, we truly look forward to serving you. Please feel free to go through our website to discover why students all over the world enroll wit us. And also ask us any questions you feel necessary. We are here for you.
~ Beth Schleeper – CEO
Completion of Course And Grade Requirements
Advanced Coding Services - Completion of course and grade requirements
A certificate of completion is awarded upon the successful completion of the 80 hour curriculum and the final exam.
In order to be considered as making satisfactory progress towards a certificate of completion students, must maintain a grade point average of 70% or higher during the course. Grades are a calculation of average chapter assignments and tests throughout the course and final exam. No final exam re-takes are allowed.
Students must complete the course and final exam with a final grade of 70% or higher in order to receive their certificate of completion of PMCC.
This course is fast paced and intensive. Students should plan on six to eight hours of home study time per week.
Advanced Coding Services will proctor CPC examination at completion of PMCC course.
Online Student will schedule own CPC exam date in local area. We will be glad to assist you in finding the site for the exam nearest to you.
Attendance Policies & Cancellation of Course
Advanced Coding Services - Attendance Policies & Cancellation of Course
While circumstances beyond their control may make it impossible for a student to attend a class, students shall notify instructor in advance, if possible, of and anticipated absences.
Should it become necessary to cancel class, class will be rescheduled within the week or the following week. Instructor will try to reach all students should it be necessary to cancel class.
If Advanced Coding Services cancels course all monies paid will be refunded to students.
Building a desirable habit of being present and on time for each class will prepare the student for a considerably easier transition into the work force where employers demand regular and punctual attendance.
Three (3) absences in a 20 week course are allowed.
Students who have been absent are expected to make up all missed work prior to returning to class and to proceed with the new chapter in the original sequence. The student will be notified by the administration that he or she is exceeding the non-attendance policy. Students will be provided with all necessary make up work in order to continue course. Excessive absenteeism may result in termination from course. All make up work must be complete prior to final exam.
Should a student require a leave of absence during the course, they will notify instructor immediately.
Student will be given one year to re-enroll in course without paying an additional instructors fee.
Workbooks/Membership non-refundable fee and current year coding manuals cost’s may be applied.
After one year of student absence all course fee’s will be applied.
Students are expected to conduct themselves as responsible adults. Causes for dismissal from training would be: 1) Attending class while under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs; 2) Behavior disruptive to the class; 3) Excessive absences; 4) Failure to pay attention; 5) Physical or verbal abuse of another person; 6) theft of another’s property occurring in class; 7) Academic cheating; 8) Destruction, damage or misuse of facilities or property; 9) Sexual harassment.
When appropriate, Advanced Coding Services will issue warnings prior to dismissing a student for poor conduct.
If you are dismissed, you may appeal in writing to Beth Schleeper, owner, whos decision will be final.
Readmission to course following dismissal or withdrawal will be at the sole discretion of Beth Schleeper, owner/instructor. A written request from student should contain a summary of why the student feels he/she should be readmitted. Extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration., however, Advanced Coding Services reserves the right to refuse to readmit any student who does not meet the academic or behavioral standards.
Advanced Coding Services - Payment Policy
Deposit of $250 due with registration form to secure place in class. Deposit will be applied to tuition or workbook/membership fees at the time of enrollment. If student does not enroll in course, deposit will be refunded at 100%
Course fee of $3200 is due in full on or prior to the first day of class. Payment arrangements are available with prior authorization from Advanced Coding Services LLC.
Please contact Beth, email@example.com for payment agreement forms.
Student may pay by check, cash, money order or credit card through PayPal invoice via email from Advanced Coding Services.
Payment Arrangements - CPC Classroom Courses & CPC Online Courses
Payment arrangements are available for students based on the following schedule:
- First payment of $1250 will be due at the time of enrollment
- Second payment of $650 will be due 30 days after first payment
- Third payment of $650 will be due 30 days after the second payment
- Fourth payment of $650 will be due 30 days after the third payment
The total balance due for the course of $3200 will be paid in full prior to the student taking the CPC examination.
Advanced Coding Services - Admission Policy
Students must be 18 years of age or older at the start of the program to attend the course. It is recommended students have graduated from a high school, private secondary school, or have completed the equivalent (GED).
Applicants are admitted for enrollment on the basis of previous scholastic records as evidenced by an attestation in the enrollment agreement that they graduated from high school or earned a (GED), and by submitting a transcript or copy of their high school diploma or GED certificate.
Applicants who certify in the enrollment agreement that they graduated high school or earned a GED, but who do not have a transcript or copy of their high school diploma or GED certificate will be given 15 days to obtain and produce a transcript or copy of their high school diploma or GED certificate.
If student is not able to produce a diploma, GED or other form of higher education, they may submit two letters stating they are competent and knowledgeable to understand material and complete the course.
Applicants who have not produced a transcript or copy of their high school diploma, GED certificate or letters by the end of the 15 day period will be deemed to not meet the admission requirements. They will not be accepted in the course and will be entitled to a full refund. The 15 day period may be extended by Beth Schleeper, owner, in unusual circumstances.
Students will need knowledge of Medical Terminology and Anatomy/Physiology.
Students will need to be prepared to state where they achieved this knowledge, whether by college course, previous medical course, working and/or life experience.
Advanced Coding Services does not discriminate on basis of sex, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, or national origin in admission, or access, to it’s program.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Advanced Coding Services - Cancellation & Refund Policy
Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date:
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide written notice to the Director of the school. The notice is to indicate the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
- For a student who is on authorized leave of absence, the withdraw date is the date the student was scheduled to return from the leave and failed to do so.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student has not attended any class for 30 consecutive class days.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the determination of the withdrawal date.
Tuition charges will be determined based upon the percentage of the clock hours attempted. The percentage of the clock hours attempted is determined by dividing the total number of clock hours elapsed from the students start date to the students last day of attendance, by the total number of clock hours in the program (less the $200 administrative fee).
Tuition refunds will be issued within 30 days of the date of student notification, of date of school determination (withdrawn due to absences or other criteria as specified in the school catalog), or in the case of a student not returning from an authorized leave of absence (LOA), within 30 days of the date the student was scheduled to return from the LOA and did not return.
- Before the beginning of classes, the student is entitled to a refund of 100% of the tuition
- After the commencement of classes, the tuition refund amount shall be determined as follows:
- If the student completes 10% or less of the enrollment clock hours, the school may keep 10% of the tuition charged and will refund 90%, minus an administration fee of $200
- If the student completes more that 10% and up to 20% of the enrollment clock hours, the school may keep 20% of the tuition charged, and will refund 80%, minus an administration fee of $200
- If the student completes more than 20% and up to 30% of the enrollment clock hours, the school may keep 30% of the tuition charged , and will refund 70%, minus an administration fee of $200
- If the student completes more than 30% and up to 40% of the enrollment clock hours, the school may keep 40% of the tuition charged, and will refund 60%, minus an administration fee of $200
- If the student completes more that 40% and up to 50% of the enrollment clock hours, the school may keep 50% of the tuition charged, and will refund 50%, minus an administration fee of $200
- If the student completes more than 50% of the enrollment clock hours, the school may keep 100% of the tuition charged, and no refund is due.
- PMCC Workbooks, IDC-10, CPT and HCPS and supplies are non-refundable
- American Academy Professional Coders 1-year Student Membership is non-refundable
- AAPC membership is purchased at the beginning of the course, so students may receive the full benefits that AAPC has to offer throughout the course, including: coding book discounts, free monthly magazines, free practice exams, student discussion forum, updates regarding medical coding rules and regulations, practical changes, and job opportunities
Refund based upon the following terms:
- Fee is refundable prior to purchase of CPC exam voucher. Vouchers purchased 6 weeks prior to the completion of course, at which time fee is no longer refundable.
- In the case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school may make a settlement which is reasonable and fair to student and Advanced Coding services, LLC
Grievance & Complaint Procedures
Advanced Coding Services - Grievance/Complaint Procedures
All student concerns, complaints or grievances will be handled in the following manner. Student’s concerns, complaints or grievances should first be brought to the attention of the instructor. Complaints that are not satisfactorily resolved at this level should be submitted in writing to Beth Schleeper, owner.
Student will need to address their complaint or grievance in writing to:
Beth Schleeper, Owner
2929 N 44th Street, Suite 202
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Written responses will be given within five business days.
If the student feels more resolution is needed, a written request for a formal scheduled appointment with Beth Schleeper must be made within five business days. Send request to above address.
Schedule appointment between student and Beth Schleeper will take place within 10 business days upon receiving written request from student.
“IF the complaint can not be resolved after exhausting the institution’s grievance procedure, the student may file a complaint with the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education. The student must contact the State Board for further details.”